Rent the Stearns History Museum
Looking for a one-of-a-kind location and experience for meetings, events, family parties and reunions? The Stearns History Museum offers a unique setting in Heritage Park. Yes, you can have food and drink here. And yes, you can also have a whole lot of fun!
• Events may be held from 8:30 AM to 5 PM, unless special arrangements are made (ahem, weddings).
• The Stearns History Museum will review the event plans to ensure compatibility with our mission.
• Please note the following types of rental events are not permitted at the Museum: public or private fundraisers and auctions.
• Sorry, candles are not permitted.
• Liability insurance is required.
Outdoor plaza in 80 acre nature park
Conference Rental Capacity
Up to 50 people classroom style
Up to 36 people in U shape style
Up to 80 people Lecture style (chairs only)
Up to 80 people Dinner style
Up to 14 people Board Room style
Please note: The room arrangement of tables, chairs and other furniture can change the room’s capacity.
Non-Profit: Large Meeting Room $200 – full day, $100 – 4 hours | Small Meeting Room $150 – full day, $75 – 4 hours
Commercial Groups: Large Meeting Room $250 – full day, $125 half day | Small Meeting Room $180 – full day, $90 – 4 hours
Evening events after 5 PM: Use of exhibit gallery, grounds, and lobby with meeting room outside of business hours, varies by size and scope of event.
- Rental of Plaza or Outdoor Space with Use of Lobby and Restrooms: $1000
- Rental of Museum Day: $2500
- Rental of Museum Evening: $5000
Ready to book or have questions? Contact the Museum at (320)253-8424 or email@example.com.