Money can’t buy love…but it can buy you a chance!
Get the key to your Valentine’s heart from the Stearns History Museum “Unlock Your Love…and Make History” fundraiser.
Purchase a ticket to unlock three boxes at the Museum. Winning tickets drawn on Wednesday February 10, 2021 at 4:00pm will unlock a box! Prizes include two chances for a romantic dinner for two prepared by Jules’ Bistro and drinks provided by Pantown Brewing Company; a beautiful SOHO Sterling Silver Bangle Bracelet from D.J. Bitzan Jewelers; and a free outdoor wedding venue rental at the Stearns History Museum, including two hours of photography time by KW Photography. Each of these prizes also includes a behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum collections (archives and 3D collections) at a later date and a bouquet of flowers provided by St. Cloud Rotaract.
—Buy Your Tickets —
Tickets are available now! Purchase them at the Stearns History Museum OR have them delivered to your door or place of work to have your Valentine’s Day gift in hand in time for the big day! If your ticket is not drawn for the prizes above, you will be entered into a drawing for additional prizes including gift cards from Coborn’s and Kwik Trip; prize packages from Costco, Third Street Brewhouse, and Pantown Brewing Company; a bakery item from Cold Spring Bakery; and tickets to a Museum event of your choice this summer or fall.
To purchase: Tickets are only $20. Cash or check only. Purchase as many as you would like to increase your chances! Swing by the Museum, 9:00am-5:00pm, Tuesday-Saturday to pick one up OR e-mail email@example.com or call 320-253-8424 to have tickets delivered! Ticket delivery available in St. Cloud, Sartell, Waite Park, and Sauk Rapids. Ticket purchases can also be made at the Pantown Brewing Company in St. Cloud on Friday January 29, 2021 from 4:00pm-7:00pm and at the Cold Spring Bakery in Cold Spring on Saturday January 30, 2021 from 9:00am-11:00am. Check our social media sites for the latest updates! Questions? Contact Amy Degerstrom, development director, at 320-253-8424 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unlock Your Love…and Make History!
—Prizes You Could Unlock and Win—
1. Two chances to win dinner for 2 provided by a generous anonymous donor and prepared by Jules’ Bistro. Crowlers provided by Pantown Brewing Company. Flowers provided by St. Cloud Rotaract. Dinner, drinks, and flowers delivered to your door on Saturday February 13, 2021 at 6:30pm by Stearns History Museum staff. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Dinner valued at $100.
2. SOHO Sterling Silver Bangle Bracelet donated by D.J. Bitzan’s Jewelry. Commercial value of $275. No cash was exchanged between SHM and D.J. Bitzan, who gave this bracelet as a charitable donation.
3. Outdoor wedding venue rental on the Stearns History Museum Plaza. Venue available after Memorial Day 2021 (May 31) through Memorial Day 2022 (May 30). Limit 50 guests. Chairs and 2 staff to help with set-up provided. All décor will be the responsibility of the winner. KW Photography will be on site for 2 hours to take pictures and professional fee is included. All prints and any additional time desired will be the responsibility of the winner. In case of inclement weather, indoor gallery space available, following the guidelines provided by the State of Minnesota regarding Covid-19 health and safety. Prize valued at $800. This is a transferable prize and can be used by the winner or a couple of their choice.
Questions? Contact Amy Degerstrom, Development Director, Stearns History Museum at 320-253-8424 or email@example.com
Raffle tickets can be purchased at the Stearns History Museum or from a staff or board member. $20 per chance. CASH OR CHECK ONLY
- Raffle drawing will occur at 4:00pm on Wednesday February 10 at the Stearns History Museum, 235 33rd Ave S, St. Cloud, MN 56301. Need not be present to win. All are welcome to attend.
- Tickets limited to 250
- A winning ticket will not be returned to the drawing; one chance to win per ticket
- Winner is issued a certificate for: Dinner and Drinks (2) to be redeemed on Saturday February 13 at 6:30pm. Wedding Venue rental (1), to be redeemed between May 2021 and May 2022. See details below. Winner of bracelet will be given the prize directly.
- If you are not in attendance at the drawing, all winners will be called to arrange pick up or delivery of prize. Need not be present to win.
- All tickets not drawn will be put into a second random drawing for smaller local prizes.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase ticket
- Prize values are subject to slight market changes.
- Final items and values will be confirmed prior to the drawing.